Digital Motion Designer
Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
Digital Motion Designer
To provide digital creative support through all aspects of the business. Enable a highly scientific business to communicate across all digital channels with precision and impact.
Working with all internal teams to enable more impact to client projects, from creating concepts for client proposals to working these concepts into full deliverables. Working on a wide range of projects but with a focus on creating impactful presentations.
Support on the creation of unique and impactful communications for the management team to be able to market the scientific and delivery excellence with high impact creativity across all channels of digital marketing.
Craft high impact presentations and imagery for all client proposals.
Working on a large variety of projects for a highly scientific organisation, enabling the Adelphi client teams to create more impactful and engaging healthcare communications.
- High impact creativity for client programmes of work. Conceptualise, design and help deliver client projects.
- Create scamps/mock-ups from internal conversations to be able to visualise ideation
- Work towards omnichannel principles to ensure consistent and high impact engagement across client projects
- Work with internal teams to provide creative support to provide impact for the programmes of work we develop for our clients.
- Facilitate the visual impact of client events. Supporting a core business focus of live and digital events
- Supplying designs and visuals that align with the events and objectives
- Providing creative support across all aspects of events to improve impact and engagement
- Design, Support and implement the business visual identity. Working with the management team to increase the visual impact of both internal and external company communications
- Providing insights to current trends to enable the Adelphi look and feel to stay ahead of our competitors
- Visualise, scamp or concept ideas from internal workshops and/or meetings
- Be an effective team member
- Communicate in an appropriate, effective and timely manner
- Seek clarification and help when needed
- Understand team objectives and demonstrate and encourage ownership and support of team decisions
- Stay ahead of the current trends, with regards to design and experience
- Keep team informed of actions and progress and raise any issues in a proactive manner
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving individual and team delivery deadlines
- Support less experienced team members and colleagues
- Support other teams when requested to maintain a high level of service and delivery
- Drive the implementation and application of business culture and values
- Play a visibly professional role, both internally within the business, and externally, including with current and prospective clients, when necessary
- Any other duties as requested by the Digital Director
GCSE, A level or NVQ Degree Level (Desirable)
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Agency experience (Desirable)
- Medical Communications Agency (Desirable)
- Digital Agency Experience (Desirable)
- Team player
- Ability to visualise other people’s ideas
- Good at understanding briefs
- Good communicator
- Precise with consistent delivery
- Organised (able to multitask)
- Withstands the pressure of deadlines
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Highly experienced in Motion design
- Creative aptitude in all areas of digital communication channels
- A range of motion design software
- Design and delivery of storyboards to help visualise ideas
- Excellent interpersonal
- Demonstrate ‘customer focused’ attitude
- Proactive ‘can do‘ attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the company
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- High attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to organise effectively
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent skills in all adobe applications (All round creative)
Experience in mode of action motion
Interested in applying?
Please complete the form below and upload your CV together with a covering letter.
Required fields are marked*
Position applying for: Digital Motion Designer
Want to learn more?
Visit our Careers page to find out more about our company
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adelphi Group UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500