To provide digital support through all aspects of the business. Enable a highly scientific business to communicate across all digital channels with precision and impact.
Working with all internal teams to enable more impact to client projects. Working on a wide range of projects to facilitate greater production values throughout digital projects.
Facilitate all Adelphi in Healthcare teams to be able to successful deliver live and recorded events with confidence. Being a key part of the team to ensure high quality output.
Working on a large variety of projects for a highly scientific organisation, enabling the Adelphi client teams to create more impactful and engaging healthcare communications.
- Professional approach to digital delivery (Live and Recorded). Help facilitate the capture of footage and audio for use in impactful communications
- Work with all teams to be the go-to for digital production
- Prepare output of live or recorded events for sending to production teams for adding creative elements
- Proactive management of client teams to ensure high quality video and audio can be captured.
- Bring new/better options to be able to create more impactful output
- Be an effective team member
- Communicate in an appropriate, effective and timely manner
- Seek clarification and help when needed
- Understand team objectives and demonstrate and encourage ownership and support of team decisions
- Stay ahead of the current trends, with regards to design and experience
- Keep team informed of actions and progress and raise any issues in a proactive manner
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving individual and team delivery deadlines
- Support less experienced team members and colleagues
- Support other teams when requested to maintain a high level of service and delivery
- Drive the implementation and application of business culture and values
- Play a visibly professional role, both internally within the business, and externally, including with current and prospective clients, when necessary
- Any other duties as requested by the Digital Director
GCSE, A level or NVQ Degree Level (Desirable)
previous work experience:
- Agency experience (Desirable)
- Medical Communications Agency (Desirable)
- Digital Agency Experience (Desirable)
- Team player
- Ability to visualise other people’s ideas
- Good at understanding briefs
- Good communicator
- Precise with consistent delivery
- Organised (able to multitask)
- Withstands the pressure of deadlines
job specific skills and knowledge:
- Experience and Enthusiasm in digital communication
- Creative aptitude in all areas of digital communication channels
- Excellent interpersonal
- Demonstrate ‘customer focused’ attitude
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the company
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- High attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to organise effectively
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent skills in all adobe applications (All round creative)
- Experience or willingness to learn more digital channels
- Experience in website content management
Interested in applying?
Please complete the form below and upload your CV together with a covering letter.
Required fields are marked*
Position applying for: Digital Technician
Want to learn more?
Visit our Careers page to find out more about our company
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adelphi Group UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500