Senior Client Services Manager
Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
Senior Client Services Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic, med comms agency-skilled, Senior Client Services Manager with the ability to lead the delivery and management of varied programmes of work, support ongoing business development, and provide strong mentoring/training support to more junior members of the team. This full-time position is based at our global head office in Cheshire, UK, where you would play a key role in an integrated client account team, developing innovative solutions to address client challenges. We will consider applicants looking for a hybrid office/home working or home-based position.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing
Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference, with a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as company bonus and free on-site gym membership.
- Lead the project and financial management of multiple projects or programmes of work, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and knowledge of project management processes to address client needs and deliver projects successfully
- Lead client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships with key clients and procurement teams, in addition to a wide range of external experts
- Contribute to account growth and new business development proposals and activities, to secure new business within existing and new accounts
- High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
- Highly organised and proactive
- Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commercial acumen, enabling active contribution to account growth and business development
- Ability to motivate, lead by example, train, mentor, develop and share best practice
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Client focus
- Effective financial and project management
- Management of large programmes of work
- Business growth mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership, training and mentoring skills
Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Interested in applying?
Please click the apply button below
Want to learn more?
Visit our Careers page to find out more about our company
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500