Note: to apply for this position please complete and submit the online form at the foot of this post, remembering to upload your CV and covering letter when prompted.
We are seeking skilled, motivated, enthusiastic individuals with strong communication and organisational skills to co-ordinate and manage scientific services activities to facilitate the timely delivery of projects. This is a full-time position based at our global head office in Cheshire.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines:
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
- Provide high-quality support to account teams for project delivery, including manuscript styling for journal submission; congress abstract submissions; formatting of PowerPoint congress presentations, scientific figure redraws etc
- Provide information resources support across the business, including medical literature searches, congress and journal website searches etc
- Maintain a strong awareness of business requirements and client expectations
- Strong team player but with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very close attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate in all Microsoft© Office software (particularly experienced in Word and PowerPoint). Experience of Adobe Illustrator also an advantage
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work
GCSE, A level or NVQ (minimum)
Interested in applying?
Please click on the apply button below
Adelphi Communications UK
Adelphi Mill, Grimshaw Lane,
Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JB, UK
T. +44/0 1625 575 500
Adelphi Communications – New York
33 Irving Place,
New York, NY 10003, USA
T. +1/0 917-606-5205
Adelphi Communications – Boston
290 Congress Street,
7th Floor, Boston